Table of Contents:
What exactly does Lucky Patcher by ChelpUS do?
When you open Lucky Patcher by ChelpUS for the first time on your Android Device, it will analyze the list of installed applications and mentions the actions that you can carry out. Some of them include “Remove the License Verification”, which may help you to use a cracked application available paid on the Play Store without buying the application itself.
You can extract APK Files with this application as well which will help you to backup the files for later use. You can also remove Google Advertisements and most importantly get free in-app purchases using this application.
Lucky Patcher by Chelpus is an application which gives you control over different applications and their consents that are introduced on your gadget. Utilizing this quintessential application, one can erase information, make reinforcements for the applications, change authorizations for the applications and a great deal more. You should simply root your gadget and get hold of the application.
Propelling Lucky Patcher onto your gadget is much the same as introducing some other application. Once you’ve introduced and propelled it. You can see a rundown of applications that are introduced on your gadget, and you can simply tap on any of them to see distinctive choices like uninstall, get to apparatuses, erase information, application’s data, and so on.
How to use Lucky Patcher for Android
This is how you use Lucky Patcher ChelpUS for your Android Device:
- Open the application and tap on any of the applications showing a color code other than Red. This can be any application or game. After that, tap on “Open Menu of Patches” . From there, you get access to all of the main functions of this application. Some of them are “Remove License Vertification” , “Remove Google Ads” , “Support Patch for InApp and LVL Emulation” , “Change the App’s Components” and “Create Modified APK File” . If you have a device which is not rooted, only the option “Create Modified APK File” will appear.
- “Remove License Vertification” – Removes the License Verification of the applications with Google Play License. By using this, you will be able to use those applications which shows an error if you download them outside Google Play Store.
- “Remove Google Ads” – Removes all the advertisements in the application.
- “Support Patch for InApp and LVL Emulation” – Get free in-app purchases.
- “Change the App’s Components” – Change the permissions of the applicaitons.
- “Create Modified APK File” – Creates a modified APK File with free in-app purchases.
- You can also download Custom Patches for applications like the Google Play Store. It will allow you to download paid applications from Google Play Store for free.