Lucky Patcher is an app which gives you control over other apps and their permissions that are installed on your device. Using this quintessential app, one can delete data, create backups for the apps, change permissions for the apps and much more. All you need to do is root your device and get hold of the app.
Lucky Patcher actually when installed on your Android device analyzes the list of apps, and it also indicates the performable actions. Using Lucky Patcher, you can remove the license verification which is normally included in all the Google apps requiring for the downloads. The app modifies permissions associated with the apps, it extracts the APK files for backups and also allows you to perform illicit actions like unlocking in-app purchases, unlocking paid apps, removing Google ads from the apps even after installing them on the devices.
The only requirement that Chelpus have is that your device should be rooted to use Lucky Patcher. You can use tools like KingRoot, TowelRoot even when you’re not skilled in rooting the device. After installing the app on your device and running it, you can also get color codes indicating the compatibility of the tool.
Colour Notification and Meaning:
Once you install and run Lucky Patcher you’ll get a list of all your installed apps alongside the actions you can do with them, as well as a color code on the title that indicates the compatibility with the tool when it comes to doing certain operations:
Lucky patcher color code are
- Green: Can be registered and disconnected from Google Play
- Blue: Includes Google Ads
- Purple: A system startup app.
- Orange: A system app.
- Red: Cannot be modified.
WHY DO YOU NEED LUCKY PATCHER APK?
Most of the applications that are downloaded from Google Play Store have license verifications. You can remove such applications and create modded applications using Lucky Patcher. You can install any application on your device and bypass all the errors that you usually encounter while downloading transferred apps from other devices with a single click. Lucky Patcher APK saves up mobile space on your device, and the application works perfectly well with rooted devices.
How to use Lucky Patcher App rooted:
- 1. First Download the Latest version of the Lucky Patcher from HERE.
- You Need to have a rooted device to use Lucky Patcher + You must have Installed Busy Box App. (If not installed you can download it )
- Guiding Colors in Lucky Patcher. Each Color has its own information in Lucky Patcher so we will introduce you the colors and its meanings and then you will know how to use it in the applications.
- Open application and tap on the app which you want to crack.
- Confirm and let the Lucky Patcher do work for you.