Modded Google Play store is a modified version of Google play, that is similar to original app in design, appearance, download speed etc but it has some unique features
Problem: Treating the application Luckypatcher, now I want to buy, and in the market says that the application is already purchased, what to do?
Solution: Help just create a new account and purchase on its behalf, some people even re-installed on the device’s firmware is not helping. Another option is to install an older version of Market a (1. x) and buy what you want. If it doesn’t work, then read here buying paid software in the market.
Table of Contents:
- 1 What’s in this version (version 7.3.07K): Modded by ChelpuS
- 1.1 There are three methods to install it:
- 1.2 Features of the modified Google Play
- 1.3 An easy way to install hacked Google Play
- 1.4 Complicated way to install hacked Google Play
- 1.5 Removing license verification (automatic mode):
- 1.6 Removing license verification (manual mode):
- 1.7 Custom patch! (Custom patch):
- 1.8 Download Modded Playstore:
What’s in this version (version 7.3.07K): Modded by ChelpuS
- Family Sharing And Gifting
- Option To Easily Add NFC-Enabled Credit Cards
- You can now copy changelogs and descriptions.
- New UI
- Use Google LVL protected apps.
- Offline verification
- New lucky patcher patching not needed anymore
- Can not download paid apps for free directly
- Disable self-updating
- Billing and License Verification to Proxy does not work
- Refund button reworked
- Bug Fixed
There are three methods to install it:
- Using Patched Google Play Store app
- Using Installer(recommended)
- Using Flashable zip(recommended)
Features of the modified Google Play
In this fashion the market changed license verification library (LVL), now it meets the application that his license is correct, if Google comes up with a negative response about the license. This means that if you download the original nor non-modified version of the application (for example, from this forum), she will work as legally purchased. This works even in offline mode, i.e. when the Internet on your device is missing.
Changed the button Return payment “. Now after clicking it, the application remains you have on the device, and the money returned. But remember, that return application can be only once. When you buy a second time already refuse to “return the payment” you will not. Application for which the returned money doesn’t update itself through Google Play, you need to look for new versions on the Internet forums.
AutoUpdate is off the market, i.e. it will not update until you yourself manually it does not reinstall.
In this fashion CANNOT BE DOWNLOAD FREE PAID APPS!
This type of scam applications may not work with online checks on your servers and other developer tricks (this is not a panacea).
Billing by Google works in original mode without any changes.
An easy way to install hacked Google Play
- Start Lucky Patcher and select on the bottom of the “to install MOD Market”.
- Choose the desired version of Market and click “install”.
- If there were no errors, you will be notified. that market is installed but you need patch core.jar-click “Yes”.
- Everything is ready, should work.
Complicated way to install hacked Google Play
For the job market, you need a jailbroken applications both Android kernel patches from Lucky-a Patcher.
- Open the Lucky Patcher, you haven’t been “Android kernel Patches” (this is where the menu “settings”, “about”, etc.).
- Put the top two checkboxes.
- Presses patch. (if you are asking about permission, then you haven’t been “Yes”, if not afraid and have backup., you can click No, then only the Dalvik cache will be patched (but this patch going when cleaning the Dalvik cache or when updating the system cache)).
- The device will reboot, everything is ready, now you are ready to install the modified Google Play.
- Install my mod Market on top of an existing (If kernel patches are not made, it does not install or will not work correctly).
- All now all applications (even without Internet-enabled) will receive a positive response from the market license.
Will not work with billing (trials off, purchase from within the application or by proxy, without the participation of the market on the device).
Removing license verification (automatic mode):
Intended to obtain always valid (true) licenses from Google Market. We are all well aware of the situation when some magical developer limits us to use a purchased application without the Internet, Internet it’s logical for example for browser or Internet radio player, but is not applicable to a simple Solitaire player, scarf or something similar to them. Because they make working the Internet?’
To do this, this function exists at patches. It certainly does not guarantee success, but more often the developer completely trivial communicates with Google Market, which gives us a chance for some success when applied to an application patch automatically (Auto). When patch completes, it will show the percentage of good luck if it is not 0, you can try to run the application and view the results (sometimes if the percentage of luck too small when you start the application you need to include the Internet for a positive result).
Removing license verification (manual mode):
So, in automatic mode, you have failed, then you have another chance is a manual mode (Manual). In this mode, applications-aim will be scanned for all objects related to the object of the license, the problem lies in the fact that similar objects can be color table permissions, keystrokes, yes anything. And from the abundance of objects, you need to find only one is licensed. How to do it? When you apply the manual mode will be shown in a dialogue, in which we have to press the “Backup” to save a copy of the original state.
Now select the object number 1 and push the button “~ Patch ~”, and now run “Launch” button and check whether the request is missing a license, if the repeat requests a license request, click repeat Internet enabled (most commonly when a patch wrong object, the application will wild way fail) if we did not work with this object and the application does not become a license, click pitcher dialog “Restore” to return all original untouched condition and to select a different object and repeat the procedure. and so on, until achieving the desired. Learning object number, you can tell it to others, so that they do not have to sort through. (most commonly need to include the Internet positive result)
Custom patch! (Custom patch):
This patch is written for a specific application, the result can be anything it depends on the author of the patch. Applications that have this patch are marked in yellow and at a long point is the menu item “User patch!”. Custom patches are in the/sd card/Luckypatcher/folder and have the extension *.txt. If you want to apply a custom patch for an application, just download this text file and copy it to the/sd card/Luckypatcher/directory and the next time Luckypatcher, this application will be illuminated in yellow and you can apply the patch by clicking on the “patch for this program!”.
Instructions for Using Patched Google Play Store apk
- Install latest Lucky Patcher
- Run Lucky Patcher > Menu > Select ‘Patch to Android’
- Select √ ‘Signature Verify always True’ and ‘Disable Zip Signature Verify’ > Apply > Yes
- After reboot go to ‘Patch to Android’ and check (Patch applied). If applied exit from Lucky patcher. otherwise do 3rd step again.
- Backup current Google play with Titanium backup if you want to restore original version in case.
- Rename downloaded ‘Google Patched apk and transfer to sd card. For GingerBread users > rename to ‘Vending.apk’ For ICS / Jelly Bean users > rename to ‘PhoneSky.apk’
- Open Root Explorer and copy/replace renamed apk to ‘/system/app/’ folder
- Set permissions rw-r–r– and Reboot
- Done. All Apps on Device with LVL is licensed. (Tested on GoldenDict, PowerAmp and other)
Download Modded Playstore:
> > > > > > > > > > QUESTIONS MODIFIED GOOGLE PLAY! < < < < < < < < < <
Question: I.e. the program will still have to buy? Only then for them return the money, but the program remains? I thought, it allows you to download, or do the demo version is fully functional. Then the meaning patc here …?
Ans: the idea is that by installing an application that no one can hack, you receive another chance that it will work without a hitch. If you don’t need it, and a modified market probably is not needed. In market fixed only LVL (license validation library)
Question: Market became errors after I decided to patch kernel + core.jar I agreed on market worth bending. What should I do?
Ans: If the market is there, odex try it delete lucky patcher rom. Alternatively another cleaning the Dalvik-cache can help.
Question: I have a broken market 4.1.6. trying to apply a custom patch 3.10.9 240 dpi-4. x, goingas well as the GSF patch 240 (two of them tried both). However, that somehow seems not so I to go on, because some applications still remain “not supported”, many of whom were previously supported. actually, the question aloud what I’m not(with) did?
Answer: Yes there a reason in the market, it makes more and more categories on which filters the applications that can filter developers. In the past played the role of dpi and only location, these conditions are now much larger ( a type of Accelerator graphics and other joy is now taken into account). Multi DPI you with these applications will not help, because they are not allowed to download for other reasons.